Social Icons

animated pokemon photo: Rayquaza 384.gif animated pokemon photo: Kyogre 382.gif animated pokemon photo: Groudon 383.gif

Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Pokémon X and Y’s final starter evolutions revealed

Pokémon X and Y’s final starter evolutions revealed

POKERMANZ
You’ve got decisions to make in life. Important ones. Hard choices. But nothing will ever be as crucial as choosing your starter Pokémon. Normally I tell the professor in charge to shut up and hand me a fire-type. But I’ve got different ideas for this iteration of Pokémon.

The starter Pokémon formula hasn’t changed in the latest generation of battling pocket monsters. You’ve got your usual rock-paper-scissors cycle of water, grass and fire type starters. Here’s how they’ll evolve.
According to the Pokémon Reddit, Froakie will evolve into Frogadier and then finally into Greninja.
Water Starter
Chespin evolves into Quilladin and then finally into Chesnaught, which looks pretty damn badass actually.
Grass starter
And then there’s Fennekin, who levels up into Braixen and then does a ballroom blitz transformation to become Delphox.
Fire starter
I can’t believe it, but this is the first time that I’m going for a grass-type starter since I picked Treecko way back in Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire. The game is out this Friday. And I’ve got the T-shirt to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text

Blogger Tricks

Sample Text

HEY WELCOME to this awesome blog and I want to make this blog popular so please tell your friends about it and also you should download or play or simply just follow my posts.